3-Pack of Standard Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filters
Order your replacement reverse osmosis filters with ease in this tripple pack special! These filters fit standard 2.5 inch by 10 inch housings. In this pack you will recieve a sediment filter and two carbon filters.
Replacement Filter Pack for the folloing R.O Systems
- Reo Pure 5 Stage R.O 5TG25
- Water Depot RO-5SGP
- Watts Premier WP5-50
- Many more Standard Reverse Osmosis Systems with three drops
5 Micron Spun Polypropylene Sediment Replacement Filter cartridges.
- Removes Sediment from drinking water
- 2 1/2″ X 9 7/8″ filter cartridge
- Fits standard slim line Reverse Osmosis (RO) units and standard inline housings
- 5 Micron
- Spun polypropylene
- NSF Componen
Carbon Block Standard Replacement Filter cartridges.
- Removes Chlorine, Bad taste and sediment from water
- 2 ½ X 9 ¾ Carbon Block filter cartridge
- Fits standard slim line Reverse Osmosis (RO) units and inline standard filter housings
- 5-10 Micron
- NSF Component
How often are Reverse Osmosis Filters cartridges to be changed?
Filter cartridges should be changed between 6 months to once a year depending on water quality in order to keep the TDS readings down (Total Dissolved Solids)
Why should I install filters?
Most municipal water systems are chlorinated to kill bacteria and viruses.
However, the chlorine can form carcinogenic compounds, such as trihalomethanes and chloroform. Also, this water still has to travel through miles of pipes before it enters your home. The pipes are usually not clean and contain heavy metals from solder joints, fixtures, etc. The only way to ensure that your drinking water is free of contaminants is to filter it yourself in your home or office.
What are TDS readings?
TDS readings are the measurements used to determine the total dissolved solids that are in a drinking water sample. The lower the readings the fewer particles in the water the purer the water is.
How can I test my reverse osmosis drinking water to make sure it’s working?
Two easiest methods of checking the quality of your reverse osmosis are:
- Bring a water sample to our Aquapura water depot home improvement treatment store
- A TDS (Total Dissolve Solids) meter can be purchased so you can perform your own test to assure that your reverse osmosis filters are still filtering properly.
Aquapura is your Ontario Canada dealer for reverse osmosis fitlers and parts.
Replacement Filters for Aquasafe Reverse Osmosis System Canada Replacement Filters for Aquarium II 7 Stage RO/DI System Replacement Filters for Aquarium 2 7 Stage RO/DI System Replacement Filters for Aquarium II Pro 8 Stage Dual Purpose RO/DI System Combo Replacement Filters for Aquarium II Pro 8 Stage Dual Purpose RO/DI System Purisoft RO Replacement Filters Canada Purisoft Reverse Osmosis Filters Canada Purisoft 5 stage Reverse Osmosis Filters Purisoft Superior Model 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filters Excalibur Superior Model 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filters Excalibur Superior 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filters Superior 5 Stage RO Filters Excalibur Reverse Osmosis Filters Canada Excalibur RO Filters Canada