Pentek EPM-10 10 Micron Carbon Block Sediment Standard Replacement Filter cartridges.
- Removes Chlorine, Bad taste and sediment from water
- 2 ½ X 9 ¾ Carbon Block filter cartridge
- Fits standard slim line Reverse Osmosis (RO) units and inline standard filter housings
- 10 Micron EPM-10 Carbon Block
- NSF Component
How often are Reverse Osmosis Filters cartridges to be changed?
Filter cartridges should be changed between 6 months to once a year depending on water quality in order to keep the TDS readings down (Total Dissolved Solids)
Why should I install filters?
Most municipal water systems are chlorinated to kill bacteria and viruses.
However, the chlorine can form carcinogenic compounds, such as trihalomethanes and chloroform. Also, this water still has to travel through miles of pipes before it enters your home. The pipes are usually not clean and contain heavy metals from solder joints, fixtures, etc. The only way to ensure that your drinking water is free of contaminants is to filter it yourself in your home or office.
What are TDS readings?
TDS readings are the measurements used to determine the total dissolved solids that are in a drinking water sample. The lower the readings the fewer particles in the water the purer the water is.
How can I test my reverse osmosis drinking water to make sure it’s working?
Two easiest methods of checking the quality of your reverse osmosis are:
- Bring a water sample to our Aquapura water depot home improvement treatment store
- A TDS (Total Dissolve Solids) meter can be purchased so you can perform your own test to assure that your reverse osmosis filters are still filtering properly.
Compatible with the following Systems:
- Aqua-Pure Reverse Osmosis System APRO5500
- Greenway GRO1025-5-3F 3 Stage RO System
- iSpring CKC1C Clear Countertop Unit
- iSpring CKC2 3-Stage Countertop Water Filter
- iSpring RCW5 Legendary 50GPD 5-Stage Under Counter
- iSpring RCC7 US Legendary 5-Stage 75GPD
- iSpring RCC7AK-UV Reverse Osmosis System
- iSpring RCC1UP 100GPD Reverse Osmosis System
- iSpring RCC1UP-AK Reverse Osmosis System
- Maxwater Part # 101017B
- Pentair RO 2500 Reverse Osmosis System
- Pentek RO-2550 4-Stage NSF System
- Pentek 5TG25 4 stage and 5 stage R.O System
- Pura Economy E50TFC-3SF R.O System
- Pura Economy E75TFC-3SF R.O System
- Water Depot R0-323 Reverse Osmosis System
- Water Depot WD RO 3S Reverse Osmosis System
- Water Depot RO-5SGP Reverse Osmosis System
- Watts GTS 550 Reverse Osmosis System
- Watts Premier WP-2 LCV 2-Stage Undercouner System
- Watts Premier WP5-50 Premier Five-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- Watts RO-TFM-4SV Premier 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- Watts Premier 500479 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline pH Water System
- Watts W525 Reverse Osmosis System
Water Depot Replacement parts sold here
Culligan Replacement parts sold here
Great Lakes Water Solutions Replacement parts sold here
Eco Water Replacement parts sold here
Clack replacement parts sold here
Fleck replacement parts sold here