Erie Purifiner Water softener 30,000 Grain Metered Softener with High Iron Removal*
The Purifiner Electronic Head
The Purifiner PDS series water softeners feature the Erie control valves. These control valves use a high quality rotary valve system compared to the competitor's stack systems and motorized pistons. This means less moving parts and less wear and tear to worry about. The Erie head also means less maintenance for the homeowner with little to no maintenance such as injector screens to clean. Each unit can be customized to meet the individuals specific needs. Units can be set to regenerate based on water usage and/or after a set amount of days. The user friendly operating system allows customers to set the unit to their liking without the need for expensive service calls!
The Purifiner water softeners only use the highest quality resin to give you the best return on your investment. With longer lasting resin, customers will not be forced to replace their water softeners after minimal usage. The PDS series water softeners are also able to be customized by their resin. A lot of municipalities are introducing ammonia into the city water. This chemical compound tends to breakdown standard resin into slush which ends up destroying the water softener. We give you the option to use chemical resistant resin for these specific scenarios!
Bypass valve sold separately
- Removal of Clear Water Iron up to 5ppm
- Meter Initiated: Regenerates based on water usage and number of days
- No Filter screens to clean
- Computerized control
- Programmable regeneration cycles
- Up to 50% saving on salt usage
- Up to 40% saving on water used for regeneration
- Continual supply of conditioned water
- Control Features – The Top Of The Class
- "State Of The Art" Embedded Micro-Processor Technology
- Advanced Diagnostic Tracking
- "Non-Volatile" Memory
- Large Ports for Maximum Water Delivery
- Simple Three Button Operation and Programming
Minimum Moving Components
How does a water softener work?
A water softener uses a medium that serves to exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with sodium and potassium.
This occurs in four steps:
- The water in the house runs through a resin bed of small plastic beads or zeolite. The beads are covered with sodium or potassium ions. As the water flows past the ions, they swap places with the calcium and magnesium ions. Eventually, the beads contain nothing but calcium and magnesium, and softening stops. It is then time to regenerate the beads or zeolite.
- The beads regain their sodium or potassium ions by being flooded with a salty, brine solution that is rich in sodium or potassium.
- All the calcium and magnesium, dirt and sediments are flushed from the beads and into the drain this is called backwash.
- Finally the mineral tank is rinsed with fresh water and loads the brine tank so it's ready for the next cycle.
aquapurawater.ca A proud Canadian company Selling water softeners and water treatment equipment in Alliston Ontario and on-line for over 20 years.
Whether you buy a water Softener in Alliston, Ontario or any where else in Canada or the US we will be there from start to finish.
Purifiner Canada Purifiner Markham Purifiner Barrie Purifiner Ontario Purifiner Canada Purifiner Markham Purifiner Barrie Purifiner Ontario PDS-30 Canada PDS-30 Markham PDS-30 Barrie PDS-30 Ontario Erie Canada Erie Markham Erie Barrie Erie Ontario Erie Water Softener Canada Erie Water Softener Markham Erie Water Softener Barrie Erie Water Softener Ontario Buy Water Softener Canada Buy Water Softener Ontario Buy Water Softeners Canada Offering residents of Alliston water treatment products and services to help provide them with clean and clear water