HARMSCO® Filtration Products
Calypso Blue™ Cartridges
Harmsco HB-10-0.35 Pleated Highly efficient Big Blue 4 1/2" X 10" sediment filter cartridges.
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Chill Water Loop Filtration
- Food & Beverage Filtration
- Marine / Aquatic Filtration
- Commercial/Residential Drinking Water Filtration
- Municipal Drinking Water Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration
- Industrial Water Filtration
- 0.35 Micron Filtration
- Pleated design for more surface area
- FDA approved materials – NSF 61 certified
- Engineered media for superior performance
- Thermally bonded end caps to ensure better sealing
- Optional High Temperature cartridges available
- Full product line – largest selection of micron ratings
Why should I install filters?
Most municipal water systems draw water from the great lakes(known as the great lakes water solutions) and are chlorinated to kill bacteria and viruses.
However, this is not the solution since this water still has to travel through miles of pipes before it enters your home. The pipes are usually not clean and contain heavy metals from solder joints, fixtures, etc. The only way to ensure that your drinking water is free of contaminants is to filter it yourself in your home or office.
How often are Filters cartridges to be changed?
Filter cartridges should be changed between 6 months to once a year depending on water quality
Water Depot Replacement parts sold here
Culligan Replacement parts sold here
Great Lakes Water Solutions Replacement parts sold here
Eco Water Replacement parts sold here
Clack replacement parts sold here
Fleck replacement parts sold here