Omnipure K5655-BB-NRW37 12" x 2.5" Replacement Purolight DI MixBed Inline Filter with 1/4" Female Pipe Thread
The Omnipure Inline DI Mixedbed De-Ionization filters, or Demineralization filters, remove all dissolved solids from your treated water. Great for residential uses such as: wood boilers, aquariums, fishtanks, etc. Commercial.Industrial uses: pharmaceutical equipment, humidification systems, circuit board printing etc. The Omnipure NRW-37 Series Inline DI Filters contain Purolite NRW-400 Strong Base Type 1 Anion and Purolite NRW-100 Strong Acid Cation.
- Uses Purolite NRW-400 Type 1 Anion and Purolite NRW-100 Strong Acid Cation
- Deionization/ Demineralization of Water
- Removes All Dissolved Solids from Water
- Mixed Bed DI Resin Media
- Capacity of 150 Grains as CaCO3
- 2.5" X 12" filter cartridge
- 1/4" Female Pipe Threaded Connection
- Works with most Reverse Osmosis Systems and Inline Filter Set-ups
- NSF Component
Compatible with the following Systems:
- Aqua-Pure Reverse Osmosis System APRO5500
- Greenway GRO1025-5-3F 3 Stage RO System
- iSpring CKC1C Clear Countertop Unit
- iSpring CKC2 3-Stage Countertop Water Filter
- iSpring RCW5 Legendary 50GPD 5-Stage Under Counter
- iSpring RCC7 US Legendary 5-Stage 75GPD
- iSpring RCC7AK-UV Reverse Osmosis System
- iSpring RCC1UP 100GPD Reverse Osmosis System
- iSpring RCC1UP-AK Reverse Osmosis System
- Maxwater Part # 101017B
- Pentair RO 2500 Reverse Osmosis System
- Pentek RO-2550 4-Stage NSF System
- Pentek 5TG25 4 stage and 5 stage R.O System
- Pura Economy E50TFC-3SF R.O System
- Pura Economy E75TFC-3SF R.O System
- Water Depot R0-323 Reverse Osmosis System
- Water Depot WD RO 3S Reverse Osmosis System
- Water Depot RO-5SGP Reverse Osmosis System
- Watts GTS 550 Reverse Osmosis System
- Watts Premier WP-2 LCV 2-Stage Undercouner System
- Watts Premier WP5-50 Premier Five-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- Watts RO-TFM-4SV Premier 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- Watts Premier 500479 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline pH Water System
- Watts W525 Reverse Osmosis System
How often are DI Filters to be Changed?
DI Inline Filters should be changed when the treated water's Total Dissolved Solids reading rises.
What are TDS readings?
TDS readings are the measurements used to determine the total dissolved solids that are in a drinking water sample. The lower the readings the fewer particles in the water the purer the water is.
How can I test my reverse osmosis drinking water to make sure it’s working?
Two easiest methods of checking the quality of your reverse osmosis are:
- Bring a water sample to our Aquapura water depot home improvement treatment store
- A TDS (Total Dissolve Solids) meter can be purchased so you can perform your own test to assure that your reverse osmosis filters are still filtering properly
Sold by Aquapura Water Products, your Ontario Canadian dealer and retailer of nitrate reduction filters.