Wilo ECC29-15.50 Submersible Sump Pump 1/2 HP
The Wilo Star ECC Submersible Sump Pumps offer high quality sump pumps at affordable prices.
Cast iron housing with a stainless steel bottom screened inlet. 1½ National Pipe Thread (NPT) connections and a Permanent split capacitor motor with thermal overload protection.
The Wilo Submersible Sump Pump can be used for potable water systems, Sump and Eflluent systems, De-watering, Drainage and a number of residential and light-commercial applications. Generally used where basement floodings are a common occurance or to as an added protection to prevent basement floodings. Commonly used to solve dampness issues where teh water table is above the foundation of a home.
Special features / product benefits
- Replaceable Piggyback Tether Float
- Permanent Split Capicitor Motor with Automatic Thermal Overload Protection
- 1/2 Horsepower
- CSA Certified
- Max Solids Handling: 3/8"
- Max Fluid Temperature: 77ºF 25ºC
- Electrical Connections: 1~115V
- Max Flow: 53 Gallons Per Minute
- Max Head: 29 Feet
- Cast Iron Housing and Volute
- Thermoplastic Vortex Impeller
- Stainless Steel Bottom Screened Inlet
- Replaceable Tether Float Switch
- 1.5" NPT Discharge (1.25" adapter included)
- 10" Power Cord Included